COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see many people becoming in a desperate state as evets contnue to spiral.

I will try and pool a list of resources tomorrow to help parents who's children suffer from anxiety in general.

I know andysman club is a great group, although this is for men. If you are struggling, please email info@andysmanclub.co.uk

Obviously they are not holding meetings currently but i'm sure they will be able to help in some way, however small that is.

Maybe we should create a thread to help point people in directions where they can get good advice and support?

A few seem to be doing that. A fucking technicality. So should pubs with beer gardens be allowed to operate? Blows my mind the lack of serious consideration this situation is given.
The answer is no. Under the emergency legislation a beer garden is part of the premises, irrespective of whether it’s part of the licensable area.

City of London Police arrested and charged a man in Sussex for allegedly attempting to send 60 fake coronavirus treatment kits to France, the US and other parts of the UK.

A consignment of fake test kits sent from the UK was seized by US border officials in Los Angeles, police said

what the fuck is wrong with people

For every hero we have on the frontline trying to save lives we have at least one other **** trying to restore equilibrium

Great post.

The British public this weekend have shown the government exactly what is needed. There are too many selfish and utterly thick cunts in society to trust that our softly-softly approach has any hope of working. We have 100% crystal clarity that a police and army enforced total lock down is needed starting today. Unfortunately similar moments of clarity previously have resulted in the government "thinking about it".
Been saying this since a time when we had a handful of cases, but all you get is “stop scaremongering”, “trust the experts” etc. Obviously didn’t do a good enough job. If fear is all that will make people behave as they should, then so be it. The situation is grim. If an elderly loved one get this, they need to get it in the next couple of days, because beyond that the treatment will be for younger people, not them. Few seem to get this. This is the severity of the situation that’s playing out before us. It’s not exaggeration or sensationalism, it’s actually coming. Yet people just want to get rat-arsed in pubs and enjoy what they view as some sort of spring break. Some families are going for more walks now than they did before the outbreak. It’s lunacy. Lock us down ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.