COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see one major problem with these daily briefings from Downing Street, actually how many people are watching it, I bet its not even a million people,
These briefings should be on every channel, whatever is on that channel should be stopped and the briefings shown, then continue with whatever was on after,
This is why so many don't seem to be getting the seriousness of what we are up against as they don't see what those of us watching the news channels are seeing, until something is done about this people will walk blindly into this thing and won't see the seriousness of it until its to late

Can hear the scum now

‘’turn that over , it’s all a load of bollox‘’

‘’Here comes the wanker. He ain’t got a clue’’

‘’lock us in ? Don’t they know about herd immunity’’

This is the bloody irony. 4 to 6 weeks of proper clamp down and this shite would be largely behind us. It's almost like we want it to continue??? I am starting to wonder if the evil bastards like Cummings are thinking a cull of the over 70's might be good for social welfare bills going forward.
Utterly ridiculous conspiracy theory.... this has been a very informative forum, don't de-rail it!

As I make it
Day 15 after first death:
UK - 281 (+48)
Italy - 366 (+133)

hopefully the dip is underway.

Which ‘dip’ are you referring to? I thought people attributed the large rise in cases in Italy to their large elderly population? If that was the reason then we can’t really draw much out of it. Except that our numbers are still going up and to-date, we have taken less action(right or wrongly)

Just come in from walking the dog, outside the front of our now closed local pub they have about 3 benches/tables for outside drinking, the local no teeth, cider swilling, dope smoking ferrel scum have congregated there, at least a dozen of them, boozing away and being bellends, waving at passing cars waiting for the driver too beep the horn then cheering like lunatics, in there eyes they are the modern day heroes by defying the government guidelines, morons.

Our figures of new cases and deaths today is lower than I expected.
As of this second it is +13,931. Click on the US and you get a state view.
Remenber, the new cases total in the UK is only serious cases and as such is only around 8% of the total cases.
In the US if you report symptoms you're counted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.