Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

I wonder how the fans of Atalanta are feeling. I met some and had a drink with them when they came to Manchester for the CL game. They were great, proper old school football supporters. Their home town of Bergamo has been devastated with thousands dead. Why don't the richest CL clubs, including City, do something for the residents there? Why are the football authorities not pontificating about the plight of fans who have been killed by this virus or who have lost their jobs. The fans are the paying customers who keep football alive by attending matches and buying TV packages. We are being treated with contempt. Meanwhile a donation of just £100,000 from City and United for a local food bank in Manchester is a pathetic response.
I would like to see Atalanta win the champions league for so many reasons

To be quiet honest football doesnt matter at the moment.
This is a worldwide crisis and one that could take months to sort. Sport can take a back seat until whenever.

The prem and football authorities should have not put any dates on anything.
By doing so all they have proved to me is that their as selfish as the panic buyers in the super markets.
Noone has a clue as to if when and what.
Totally agree. Every day the situation changes and gets worse - the 'No football before 30 April' announcements are no use at all. It raises the hopes of some, but generally emphasises the greed of the Prem.

Totally agree. Every day the situation changes and gets worse - the 'No football before 30 April' announcements are no use at all. It raises the hopes of some, but generally emphasises the greed of the Prem.
I'm planning on a 3some with Gisele Bündchen & Selena Gomez on Friday 1st May. Further details will be provided 30th April. * note, the date of this event is subject to change.

There you go PL, beat that for a "it'll never happen" announcement.

The football is gone from my mind completely and I absolutely don't care about the rest of the season in any competition. The idiotic PM with his cavalier attitude and criminal-minded adviser, plus living in London which is one massive Petri dish, makes me depressed. Who gives a f..k about football right now....except those morons on tS.

I'm planning on a 3some with Gisele Bündchen & Selena Gomez on Friday 1st May. Further details will be provided 30th April. * note, the date of this event is subject to change.

There you go PL, beat that for a "it'll never happen" announcement.
Pics please

Morgan Schneiderlin has said every player is prepared to play until August if it means this season can be completed.

So there you have it, the players chosen(I assume) representative had spoken! What else is there to say?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.