Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Morgan Schneiderlin has said every player is prepared to play until August if it means this season can be completed.

So there you have it, the players chosen(I assume) representative had spoken! What else is there to say?
Must of took him fucking ages getting in touch with every player in the league be a shame if a couple of the managers don't fancy it though.

They’re (the dipper loving media clowns) definitely trying their beloved Klan over the line to ‘win’ the PL.
Just goes to show you how little they value the lives of our nations citizens.
The FA etc need to now suspend ALL matches and void the season. Otherwise we are going to have dipper clowns etc whining about why the season hasn’t started again. This is going to raise their ‘victim status’ to a whole new level.
Football is not worth it. The safety of the nation should come first without question.

I'm planning on a 3some with Gisele Bündchen & Selena Gomez on Friday 1st May. Further details will be provided 30th April. * note, the date of this event is subject to change.

There you go PL, beat that for a "it'll never happen" announcement.
Yes- I had the same dream and have arranged it before you, funnily enough I was in it and you weren't..
DOH

REVEALED: Liverpool stars are getting help to ease their title anxiety - including tips on breathing - as they are made to wait to seal maiden Premier League crown

Their mental well being and breathing just means more.

I'm planning on a 3some with Gisele Bündchen & Selena Gomez on Friday 1st May. Further details will be provided 30th April. * note, the date of this event is subject to change.

There you go PL, beat that for a "it'll never happen" announcement.

Selena Gomez follows my son on Instagram I could put a word in for if u want.

They’re (the dipper loving media clowns) definitely trying their beloved Klan over the line to ‘win’ the PL.
Just goes to show you how little they value the lives of our nations citizens.
The FA etc need to now suspend ALL matches and void the season. Otherwise we are going to have dipper clowns etc whining about why the season hasn’t started again. This is going to raise their ‘victim status’ to a whole new level.
Football is not worth it. The safety of the nation should come first without question.
Football is not worth it. It’s also not worth it constantly demanding that the season is voided immediately

Yesterday was the first time I hadnt really been in here. To come in today and try to read posts. It just doesnt feel right to be talking about football at the present time. For the sports press/media to still be banging on about finishing the league just seems in bad taste to me. I will be giving it a miss for now , live has got more serious for us in the last 24/48hrs.

This isnt a pop at anyone in here , just my feelings. Stay safe everyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.