City vs Real Madrid POSTPONED | Real Madrid in 15 day isolation

Tebas and co won't let the money slip. Pushing for all players to be tested and games behind closed doors. They keep using integrity but it's £'s that they are after. Fuck the fans - all greed.

I think the leagues could be driven into a farcical period where leagues resume but people self-isolate on eve of games and abandon matches.

Daft as it may seem, City reminded my lad yesterday afternoon what seat he was in for the match (not that hard to work out really we sit there every game), so last night we were joking on WhatsApp, and he kept giving me score updates, I texted him about 9:50 and asked what the score was (having gone 0-2 down, we'd turned it round to be 3-2 with 20 minutes to go), and he said its 3-3 now, but they've added 8 minutes, I asked at 10 what the final score was, he texted back "dunno dad, I left early".

Tebas and co won't let the money slip. Pushing for all players to be tested and games behind closed doors. They keep using integrity but it's £'s that they are after. Fuck the fans - all greed.

I think the leagues could be driven into a farcical period where leagues resume but people self-isolate on eve of games and abandon matches.

Im happy to see football go fucking bust right now just to teach the ****s running the shit show a lesson.

Im happy to see football go fucking bust right now just to teach the ****s running the shit show a lesson.

Not before our Raz gets his 20 mill a year bud :) I want the whole show to implode and for it to go back to basics. Starting of course with the scousers getting what they deserve, which is nothing-nada-zilch.

It's probably on a thread but I can't see it, but does anyone know if you can get a refund on Real Madrid tickets. I bought extra for a mate and he will not be able to attend now. Any help will be appreciated.

Has anybody heard whether the club are gonna refund fans straight back in to their accounts?
If (rather than when) this game is played fans should be debited at the time.
There will certainly be many Blues who could do with £60 now I'm sure.

Has anybody heard whether the club are gonna refund fans straight back in to their accounts?
If (rather than when) this game is played fans should be debited at the time.
There will certainly be many Blues who could do with £60 now I'm sure.
Think they will.wait for some indication as to when football can be played again with fans ! Listening to the latest new now and this thing is going to last for months, pretty pessimistic about football being played again this year !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.