COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a meeting in work and we've been informed that if anyone receives a letter stating they are in a high risk category, and should self isolate for 12 weeks, then they have to use holidays as not eligible for company sick pay.

Utter wankers, what about all the government help, they just going to pocket that

Probably not the right thread for this but its massively hit me personally today without anyone being affected so I feel pretty crap writing this.

Just off the phone to my ex who ive got a 15 year old lad with, see him 4 or 5 times every week and he stays over at least 1 night every weekend and weve come to the decision him going backwards and forwards between our houses wont help anyone with all this so for the forseeable I wont be seeing him in person, its absolutely fucking done me in, I feel like a right selfish prick as ive got Mrs Gaz and 2 little miss Gaz's at home and I know its the correct thing to do but I cant get my head round it.

Cant wait for it to all be done and dusted the fucking twat of a bastarding virus, fuck off

2 weeks from now or when I started coughing

Start of your cough.

Of course there are no cast iron certainties. You could have had a "normal" cough and then caught COVID-19, unrelated, 3 days ago. But the advice is about new, persistent cough and high temperature. As you have neither, I would say you are probably OK.

I trust you were up and at it for the Joe Wickes live P.E event on YouTube this morning, going to do it every day kids are out of school, 30 mins in total, I was bollocked after 25mìns god knows what an adults workout is like :-)

ha - we have PT90x - courtesy of my IPTV!

What a sight we must be having four of us now working out two metres apart in the garden :(

I'll be eating my daughter's birthday tea with surgical gloves on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.