City vs Real Madrid POSTPONED | Real Madrid in 15 day isolation

Tebas and co won't let the money slip. Pushing for all players to be tested and games behind closed doors. They keep using integrity but it's £'s that they are after. Fuck the fans - all greed.

I think the leagues could be driven into a farcical period where leagues resume but people self-isolate on eve of games and abandon matches.

I think that would be a total pisstake, in a time like this. and i for one would not forgive football for a long long time.

While i fully recognize that some form of return to normality would be welcome, wherever it comes from, we've got a long long way to go yet, and everyone and all busibesses are taking a hit, football has to do the same for the health of all involved.
And show solidaritu with the society that built it to what it is now

I reckon by the time we get round to playing football again, our first leg result will be annulled and we'll have to play it again, it suits everyone apart from us.

There are two precedents where they just take the first leg result in the 1991 QFs. Wiki now says the second legs in both games were awarded 3-0 walk overs, however at the time it was stated that they were just using the first leg result for the whole tie for and ignored the abandoned legs. It got a lot of attention at the time due to Chris Waddle being a star after the 1990 world cup and involving Marsailles.

Best case for UEFA is us playing the 2nd leg in Istanbull w/c 15th June, then 1 legs QF and SF and final 28th June. Pitch withstanding. I'd give this summer shootout a 20% chance.

There are two precedents where they just take the first leg result in the 1991 QFs. Wiki now says the second legs in both games were awarded 3-0 walk overs, however at the time it was stated that they were just using the first leg result for the whole tie for and ignored the abandoned legs. It got a lot of attention at the time due to Chris Waddle being a star after the 1990 world cup and involving Marsailles.

Best case for UEFA is us playing the 2nd leg in Istanbull w/c 15th June, then 1 legs QF and SF and final 28th June. Pitch withstanding. I'd give this summer shootout a 20% chance.
We won't be playing football in June imho.

We won't be playing football in June imho.

You would imagine that but this reminds me of the cricket when it really pisses it down but is being shown on Sky. 90% of the crowd leave and then they start a 5 over a side game at 8.30pm with it still raining a bit, however they would 43whave abandoned it off at 5.30pm if not on Sky with everyone knowing the forecast and current conditions.

You would imagine that but this reminds me of the cricket when it really pisses it down but is being shown on Sky. 90% of the crowd leave and then they start a 5 over a side game at 8.30pm with it still raining a bit, however they would 43whave abandoned it off at 5.30pm if not on Sky with everyone knowing the forecast and current conditions.
If I was a CE of a football club I wouldn't let my players go anywhere near turkey (not the meat) as their numbers are bloody laughable.

Tebas and co won't let the money slip. Pushing for all players to be tested and games behind closed doors. They keep using integrity but it's £'s that they are after. Fuck the fans - all greed.

I think the leagues could be driven into a farcical period where leagues resume but people self-isolate on eve of games and abandon matches.
Are these jokers secreted in a nuclear bunker somewhere without access to the world's news?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.