COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got in anybody heard of @karen7
as someone said she was unwell last night and I’ve not seen her post today thanks
Last post is 45 minutes ago in another forum but she's posted in this thread too this afternoon. You can use the search function to see it.

In Italy for the first three weeks it was attacking the 60+ year olds, it seems to have mutated now its attacking the 30s and 40s
You will find in Italy the family unit is a lot stronger than say in the UK and you will have three generations all living under the same roof. Grandparents catch the virus and unknowingly at the time transmit to the younger members who in turn are out and about at night etc. If we, as a country heed the warnings to self distance etc then fingers crossed we can see this virus off sooner rather than later.

no masks ,no proper clothing,no ventilators, but we have great financial help though, well acording to the great Boris, after losing my income decided to apply for universal credit online, at the end of completing the nightmare form i was then told to ring up and book an appointment at my job centre to show proof of id so they can pay me, over 3 hours waiting for tenm to pick up,so ive given up

Heartbroken.

Me and my ex have just made the unbelievably difficult decision for my 6 year old son not to stay with me until this blows over.

I normally have him for 3 days a week but he lives in Hulme and I live in Oldham. I don't drive(I use the tram) and we both feel it's just too risky. Just spent a couple of hours with him and I fear it could be a while before I see him again

Heartbroken.

Me and my ex have just made the unbelievably difficult decision for my 6 year old son not to stay with me until this blows over.

I normally have him for 3 days a week but he lives in Hulme and I live in Oldham. I don't drive(I use the team) and we both feel it's just too risky. Just spent a couple of hours with him and I fear it could be a while before I see him again

You've done the right thing. This time will pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.