Keeping Bluemoon open

Im sorry ric, i just cant do the ads. I acknowledge hundreds, probably thousands, of hours of reading this site over the years.. so I'll implore you to publish a paypal address and some 'suggested' payment amounts, say a tenner a quarter, and let me, and no doubt many others, contribute. No special treatment, im just here to read and occasionally post

Seen Ric's note at the top of each page, while I don't have add blocker, does it make a difference to the sites advertising revenue if I click on the advertisers?

Or lets leave it as it is

I respect your lifestyle choice not to become a Gold or Elite member. I have tried to remove the blocker many times on Firefox without altering our finely tuned balance of security including tracking, firewalls, razor wire, sten gun positions and trusty VPN and besides Firefox is an excellent browser offering the end user higher levels of protection than most but it's difficult getting the right balance to please all. So the solution for me is to now log on with Chrome thereby allowing advertisements without compromising on usability and I can still use our VPN which today is logging in from Berlin and a blessing I can get by in German. I have just ordered one of these tasty looking roasts that look absolutely delicious. Fertige Braten Fur Zoohouse..egal ob sie andfanger, hobbykosh oder profi sind: Unser fertiges gourmetfleich gagartiert ihnene den perfekten fleichgennuss

kNAAkcv.jpg

Und zo all is now well and every time I log off our Moon I will flash Firefox back up as I have scant confidence in Chrome which is nothing short of surveillance software. I once read a long dissemination on the subject from one of our tech-moderators and he said the same. I think it was Damocles's but not 100 % sure.

Last edited:
I respect your lifestyle choice not to become a Gold or Elite member. I have tried to remove the blocker many times on Firefox without altering our fine tuned balance of security settings including tracking, firewalls, razor wire, sten gun positions and trusty VPN and besides Firefox is an excellent browser offering the end user higher levels of protection than most but it's difficult getting the right balance to please all. So the solution for me is to now log on with Chrome thereby allowing advertisements without compromising on usability and I can still use our VPN which today is logging in from Berlin and a blessing I can get by in German. I have just ordered one of these tasty looking roasts that look absolutely delicious. Fertige Braten Fur Zoohouse..egal ob sie andfanger, hobbykosh oder profi sind: Unser fertiges gourmetfleich gagartiert ihnene den perfekten fleichgennuss

kNAAkcv.jpg

Und zo all is now well and every time I log off our Moon I will flash Firefox back up as I have scant confidence in Chrome which is nothing short of surveillance software. I once read a long dissemination on the subject from one of our tech-moderators and he said the same. I think it was Damocles's but not 100 % sure.

Try Brave browser Bob. Built in ad blocker / anti tracking etc but you can change the settings for each site you visit. This site is the only one that I allow ads on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.