COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard the news; welcome to homey life, guys!
Italian mayors had enough of their share of idiots:

Lmao that's DeLuca, president of the Campania region (where Naples is). He's famous for his emphatic and often very over-the-top speeches, with violent metaphors and colourful threats sprinkled in. Because of this he's obviously a favourite character impersonated by comedians here.
The Olympics have been delayed for a year. Good decision. It's a shame for Japan, but there's no reason it can't be amazing next year instead.
Nice, I don't know why I feared they would do something more drastic. I only have to wait another year.

Well all the shops argos, the range, amazon are still accepting orders of any goods for pickup (argos) or delivery.

Maybe they haven't updated the systems yet.

Last edited:
Astonishing levels of ineptitude. They posted a video on Twitter from 10 Downing Street's profile, saying ONLY key workers go in, which contradicted Boris Johnson's comments. RT'd by thousands, confusion reigns... and a whole hour later they delete it! HOW do they get this shit wrong? Shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.