Anything you`ve stopped doing since the virus ?

oakiecokie

Well only just started but I`ve told the missus I aint having a shave until I can leave the house, so hairy monster time here I come.
Not had a beard for about 30 years but I hate shaving,so at least she isn`t whinging.Well not yet but will probably complain about my beard tickling her thighs.

Well only just started but I`ve told the missus I aint having a shave until I can leave the house, so hairy monster time here I come.
Not had a beard for about 30 years but I hate shaving,so at least she isn`t whinging.Well not yet but will probably complain about my beard tickling her thighs.
Been trying my hardest to stop calling people cunts due to us all being in a bit of a shitty situation. Sad to say I've had a couple of relapses but one was Dax so doesn't count.

She'll like it when it gets long, it's the stubbly shit they don't like

Jesus, are you not little old for that kind of carry on!?!
Besides it's the new Lent.

Life is much the same for me,i am pissed off i got the bug for games again now there is no more
I won't be getting another haircut,i will do a one handed one and post it for your amusement

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.