COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stats by local authority, taken as a snapshot at 2pm the previous day:
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-track-coronavirus-cases
Published about 4:30pm each day along with the overall stats.
Greater London is in trouble according to the daily stats. After that, the current hotspots are: Hampshire, Birningham, Hertfordshire, Cumbria and Sheffield.
Interestingly the Wolverhampton/Dudley hotspot has faded away somewhat since Friday. Probably because the people effected tend to follow the rules (Doctors, Nurses, Charity Workers etc).

Last edited:
Can I just say, that I wish Sam Fox all the best, but she was never my type. Anyone who knows me will confirm this.

'ello sailor .....

Screen-Shot-2020-03-23-at-20-03-37.png

Stats by local authority, taken as a snapshot at 2pm the previous day:
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-track-coronavirus-cases
Published about 4:30pm each day along with the overall stats.
Greater London is in trouble according to the daily stats. After that, the current hotspots are: Hampshire, Birningham, Hertfordshire, Cumbria and Sheffield.
Interestingly the Wolverhampton/Dudley hotspot has faded away somewhat since Friday. Probably because the people effected tend to follow the rules (Doctors, Nurses, Charity Workers etc).

So the good people of Wolverhampton aren’t such wanderers after all

At least there's some good news amidst this sea of chaos and desperation. Post offices are staying open so that pensioners can continue to enjoy their daily 20 minute banter at the window.
I to am a pensioner JTU and it annoys the fuck out of me when being the next in line to be served, only for an old biddy to take 10 minutes to put everything back into her fucking handbag !!

Good to see that the essential sports direct have vowed to stay open. All those zero hour contract workers forced into work or face being sacked to flog a batch of old treadmills as Ashley looks to capitalise on the desire for indoor exercise equipment whilst making out they’re doing it for the good of the country. Absolute scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.