Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Just a thought, but wouldn’t right now be the perfect time to extend the North Stand. No home matches for a year and unprecedented demand when we resume.

When this is all over and football resumes there maybe many around the country who will reconsider attending games especially at £50 to £60 a ticket and will watch games on tv.

7-A671-D6-E-58-BC-4-D72-B268-2-D296241634-C.jpg

67876043-2-DBC-44-DF-ABC3-FABE97074009.jpg

8-BE662-AF-18-EA-47-A7-AD59-F50-F7-F5-A216-D.jpg

8-E88-B2-A4-C51-C-4166-B61-C-B160-DC4-CD91-A.jpg

One day we will return.

Last edited:
Who is going to do the installation?

Maybe we won't all slip back into blissful ignorance after this ends and there may well be new rules about how close people should stand or sit after this current pandemic recedes?
Being up close to other people, and breathing in the fine mist of lung juice droplets that hangs above and within a crowd of shouting people, may not be as attractive as it once was when everyone's become educated to how easily viruses and bacteria (of many kinds) can be spread.
Maybe capacities will be reduced at all grounds because of this?

Maybe we won't all slip back into blissful ignorance after this ends and there may well be new rules about how close people should stand or sit after this current pandemic recedes?
Being up close to other people, and breathing in the fine mist of lung juice droplets that hangs above and within a crowd of shouting people, may not be as attractive as it once was when everyone's become educated to how easily viruses and bacteria (of many kinds) can be spread.

I look forward to Klopps LFC branded face mask.

The back row will be the most popular row in town! :)

Is the pandemic likely to impact on the plans for the new arena? I'm sure it's hit the coffers quite drastically for the companies behind this.
On the other hand there's going to be a huge backlog of bands wanting to tour again that maybe they should build a third Arena never mind arguing whether two would be one too much.
I'm so desperate to go out I'd buy a ticket if Rod, Jane & Freddy reunited and toured....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.