COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only rich fuckers can go to Waitrose us poor peasants have Lidl and mass looting to contend with

Ha ha! I get my main shop in Aldi in Altrincham. It is cheaper and this weekend they were well stocked. The downside is it is a 15 minute walk there and the same coming back. That is the killer carrying the bags. I have a Waitrose two minutes walk away but it has been abysmal since this crisis blew up, empty shelves etcetera. Given that it is one of the highest priced supermarkets I am disappointed they haven't got their act together better.

Ha ha! I get my main shop in Aldi in Altrincham. It is cheaper and this weekend they were well stocked. The downside is it is a 15 minute walk there and the same coming back. That is the killer carrying the bags. I have a Waitrose two minutes walk away but it has been abysmal since this crisis blew up, empty shelves etcetera. Given that it is one of the highest priced supermarkets I am disappointed they haven't got their act together better.

Can you not car share with a neighbour

What public pressure? Did you watch either speech, by Boris OR Sturgeon? they are very much putting the pressure on the public rather than the other way round.

I myself am not looking for anything sinister or devious in what is a highly complex and sensitive situation.

Of course you're not. The public pressure by media and majority of people. If they were putting pressure on public, they wouldn't beg them, they would order. I stopped looking what politicians are talking long time ago, it's what they are doing. In this case, they introduced half-arsed lockdown with numerous loopholes in it. It's still better than what was before, of course, but it's half-arsed anyway and there could be absolutely same scenes from all those beaches we watched during weekend with these new rules. It's my first exercise and that's it. Tubes and buses - everyone up others mouth. The single big thing they did was closing the pubs, but if you don't think they've done that only after huge public pressure, then you're blind and probably politically biased.

They've promised great stuff for economy and financial well being though. I'm jealous on you Brits for that part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.