Ale cans

Oy, Swiss Cheese, you need to be asking Boris what he is doing about it not us. Mrs Mist is down to her last bottle of prosecco and I have 3 bottles of IPA left. If the army are not called out to restock Bargain Booze by this afternoon it will be Blue Nun for Mrs Mist that my Mam bought her and I may be forced to drink Budweiser, to be honest I think drinking my own piss is preferable.
Dont do it. Stay strong.

Oy, Swiss Cheese, you need to be asking Boris what he is doing about it not us. Mrs Mist is down to her last bottle of prosecco and I have 3 bottles of IPA left. If the army are not called out to restock Bargain Booze by this afternoon it will be Blue Nun for Mrs Mist that my Mam bought her and I may be forced to drink Budweiser, to be honest I think drinking my own piss is preferable.
When you're rooting around the back of the cupboard brushing spiders away from a long forgotten bottle
of Creme de Menthe, things are getting a tad desperate.

While twats were buying bog roll I went down the then ignored ale isles and got enough booze for a week or two , couple of bottles of rum and port

Next time I need a food shop I will add some more ales

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.