#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, let’s celebrate the fact that he’s flirting with every other club out there, including two of our fiercest rivals whilst he still hasn’t put a decent performance in for us since September.
You think he's flirting with Liverpool and Madrid? He's just being a professional footballer.

You think he's flirting with Liverpool and Madrid? He's just being a professional footballer.
Liverpool and United. Not really that fussed about Madrid. Don’t think any of our players should be coming out with their love for our main rivals. They’re at the wrong club if they love Liverpool or reminisce about supporting United

What context? Covid-19 has no relevance to his comments.
Didn't think I needed to spell it out but the point was blues still finding the time to dig him out even though we are currently in the middle of a pandemic. Tbh, you can crack the fuck on, football doesn't mean anything right now to most of the world.

Didn't think I needed to spell it out but the point was blues still finding the time to dig him out even though we are currently in the middle of a pandemic. Tbh, you can crack the fuck on, football doesn't mean anything right now to most of the world.

The healthiest attitude is to get infatuated with a world event to the level where every topic has to revolve around it and prevent others from discussing topics nothing to do with the said event.

The healthiest attitude is to get infatuated with a world event to the level where every topic has to revolve around it and prevent others from discussing topics nothing to do with the said event.
Even without what's happening I'd still think you were a dickhead for calling him out over an interview where he said nothing wrong, so like I said, crack on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.