How much Sport did you watch?

DannyBoy2890

Just in work currently and got the radio on, Sweet Caroline came on and couldn't help think of the big boxing nights on Saturday evenings and how much i miss them.

Aside from City, the midweek/weekend football. I was thinking just how much sport i really watched and how much of my week was built around sport.
Thursday night rugby league, the darts, Friday nights championship games and again Rugby league.
The NBA games in between during the night and late nights. Friday and Saturday night boxing. Then the NFL on Sundays.

I honestly don't know what else i did apart from watch sport, and the occasional Netflix Series.

I was watching less football as the blatant cheating with var and pigmol was doing my head in,i watch other sports only during the olympics

Withdrawal symptoms mate, what can i say haha.

And it made me realise just how little life i had.

To be fair, I was cutting down on live sport as other things in life was taking over , used to watch MOTD religiously - had no interest last couple years.
Any Hammers game I still have to watch whether I’m there or on TV.
Nothing else really.

Thinking about it, apart from our matches I had virtually stopped watching football. And for our televised games I’d got into the habit of not turning it on till exactly on kick off time.
In terms of other sports, live id watch the occasional rugby league or union game, including my lad’s team at weekends.
On tv, the only sports I’d sit down and watch properly were European pro cycling 1 day classics & the 3 grand tours, and the big track & field events.

Normally my favourite time of the year watching sport. Business end of the football season, Masters golf and World Championship snooker at the Crucible. The start of good weather too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.