Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

The Republic of Ireland have just said all sports are cancelled including any behind closed doors
UK will probably do the same later as they are following the same path as other countries
What plan will the premier league come up with now.
Could be Subbuteo !!

They are going to give it to the dippers even though they don't have the points to seal it,if they insist on that and/or finishing the season instead of voiding this one and doing what germany are doing then along with var and cheating that is it for me,always watch our games but the rest no thanks

They can give them it. But we know, they know and everybody knows it will be fake and won’t mean anything. If they weren’t so cultish and self entitled they would refuse to accept it and say they’re twice as determined to win it properly next season

Once we get into June with no let up in site with this coronavirus. The heads of all the football bodies will have only one conclusion to come up with, and that is to call the whole of the 2019/20 season null and void. There will be no promotions or relegations. The head of the NHS is worried that come November time we could yet see another upsurge of this virus. He says we are at least another 9 months away from finding an antidote for this virus and maybe even longer.

So how can they say that football will be starting on any set date. The ambulances will be need for people who will fall ill with this virus. There will certainly be no spare ambulances to put at every football ground in the country. never mind for the paramedics that will be need to cover at the stadiums.

I'm straight on the redmen tv channel and the anfield wrap as soon as the decision to end the season is final, it will be fuckin hilarious to see their reaction, this after months of the smug ****s thinking they was the daddy.
The longer the delay the more bigger the meltdown.
Scouse ****s.

Are we gonna have a bus parade to celebrate retaining the title?

It'll be decided by whose club name sounds most like Shmiverpool or something fair like that.

They are going to give it to the dippers even though they don't have the points to seal it,if they insist on that and/or finishing the season instead of voiding this one and doing what germany are doing then along with var and cheating that is it for me,always watch our games but the rest no thanks

Can they give it to them? The season isn’t complete. You can’t award the title and not confirm all the other positions. If the PL relegate Norwich without letting them play 38 games then they’ll get dragged into a legal battle that they will lose. The PL will want to award the Dippers the title but their legal advisers will be warning against it. I wouldn’t rule it out but I doubt it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.