Should City pause the season card DD scheme?

They’ve had 90% of the money

They’ve played less than 75% of the games

It’s not unreasonable to expect the final payment to be postponed for now

How about calculating the 75% of games at the full match day price and does that still come to more than you have paid for your season card?

the club should suspend DD, but who knows.

at the end of the day we need to make that decision as to the value of a roof over our heads or pay a DD for future games that we don't know if they will go ahead.

I have £225 due to go out at the end of this month, it won't be there - we need the money we do have to eat and pay real bills.

To be honest, I think I will be done with football and will be playing catch up from far too back to contemplate committing to another season ticket for next year.

The complete inane and insulting discussions from within football during this time has left me utterly cold.

Thankfully, the players will have the final say and they will refuse to play for as long as they feel the need to do so, empty stadiums or not.
Agreed, they’ve shown themselves up , self centred greedy fuckers , City should suspend the next Dd payments , I could do with that money right now.

Problems will really start when it’s time to renew.
Most are automatically renewed, for the following season.
Will they give chance to change your mind or just carry on therefore putting fans in debt for next season.

Agreed, they’ve shown themselves up , self centred greedy fuckers , City should suspend the next Dd payments , I could do with that money right now.
If you need it draw it out mate as should anyone else, Can you actually imagine all the folk who did this very thing as they needed it for food, When everything settles down wether that's three, six, nine months and City said you can get fucked for a new seasoncard this season because of the missed payment, you've lost your place.

Let's just say if that happened we've got the biggest set of cùnts running our club.

Tbh I'm fairly sure it won't happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.