Fence panels

Sir peace frog

Team supported
Manchester City Football Club
got some time on my hands ,so started to do the gardening, dismantled the swing ,and mowed the lawn had a good tidy up,anyway my fence panels on one side are fucking embarrassing ,rotting to shit , does anyone know a decent firm who will come and replace them but also take the old ones away

got some time on my hands ,so started to do the gardening, dismantled the swing ,and mowed the lawn had a good tidy up,anyway my fence panels on one side are fucking embarrassing ,rotting to shit , does anyone know a decent firm who will come and replace them but also take the old ones away
None of em shud come at the moment

best to call and see if they will deliver in the current climate and take cash on delivery, don't pay online they'll have your cash and then may not deliver for a while

DIY. You lazy fucker.
Ordered 12 from Screwfix 2 years ago. No issues with them whatsoever.

DIY. You lazy fucker.
Ordered 12 from Screwfix 2 years ago. No issues with them whatsoever.
haha, I really should ,ive got time on my hands,just that the tip is shut for god knows how long for and I don't want the shitty fence panels in the garden, ill have a look at screw fix,ta

haha, I really should ,ive got time on my hands,just that the tip is shut for god knows how long for and I don't want the shitty fence panels in the garden, ill have a look at screw fix,ta

I did mine a couple of week ago and replaced 5.
Got them from Wickes £20 each and free next day delivery.

What part of "None essential workers should stay at home" do you not understand ? Or is this some kind of Clarkie and I've been made to look like a fool.

What part of "None essential workers should stay at home" do you not understand ? Or is this some kind of Clarkie and I've been made to look like a fool.

They haven't banned people going to work "yet". They only say travel to work if it's essential, ie if you cannot do the work from home.

You should only leave the house for one of four reasons:

• Shopping for basic necessities, for example food and medicine, which must be as infrequent as possible.
  • One form of exercise a day, for example a run, walk, or cycle - alone or with members of your household.
  • Any medical need, or to provide care or to help a vulnerable person.
  • Travelling to and from work, but only where this absolutely cannot be done from home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.