Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Well United stated they were "Joint Winners" when we won on goal difference, so maybe it's a red shirt thing?

I would cringe if City ever did this type of thing...

Last edited:
I don’t see how this will work for lower league teams. If it’s behind closed doors they will lose thousands and it’s almost not worth it

Well United stated they were "Joint Winners" when we won on points, so maybe it's a red shirt thing?

I would cringe if City ever did this type of thing...
City finished above United at the end of the 2011/12 season on goal difference. By scoring 6 more goals scored to be exact. City won the 2 Derby games that season 1- 6 and 1-0. Figure that one out(no pun intended).

Unbelivable:

Liverpool set to smash Premier League record that can likely never be beaten

Liverpool are set to shatter a record recently held by both Chelsea and Manchester United for the most days spent at the top of the Premier League table.

But due to the coronavirus outbreak and subsequent suspension of football, this means Liverpool are on track to smash both records - which were kindly provided by Opta.

Premier League clubs are discussing asking players to take significant pay deferrals, possibly by as much as 50%, with growing pressure on the PFA to agree to the cuts. A 20% cut, which appears more likely, has also been discussed at other clubs

Fifa will talk to clubs about keeping the next transfer window open, possibly as far as January, to keep money flowing through football

@TeleFootball

A nice thing,once a blue...noidea what he is saying though,i miss him

Premier League clubs granted foreign players a period of grace to travel back home before Government advice changed and Britain was placed on lockdown. Manchester City are among the top clubs to have players travel abroad, with Eric Garcia among those players

@Jack_Gaughan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.