How much Sport did you watch?

Aside from football (and not all football, either), not THAT much, actually. I'd watch a decent cricket game, or possibly the boxing on saturday night. Also a bit of F1. The horses doesn't do it for me. And for the life of me, I can't fathom the appeal of darts. Tennis? Meh.

Since var came in and over last couple of seasons it's been getting less and less apart from city.
Dont really watch any other games cant be arsed with the diving and twatting about.
Dont watch england at all havent for years since they made rug head captain.
Watch rugby if its 6 nations or world cup.
Watch a bit of boxing.
F1 is boring these days.
But at the moment I'd watch fucking tiddly winks if it was on.
Better than the bake off shit my misses has on at minute

Quite a bit really, football, cricket, boxing, tennis in the main.

To be honest I am not really thinking much about any sport so i havent missed it.

If this thing ever goes away and sport comes back I will probably appreciate it a lot more.

Watched about 6 hours worth of 'E Sport' races at the weekend so that's how I'm getting my fix of sport.

I'll never see the likes of Lando Norris vs Ian Poulter vs Thibaut Courtois again... Well until next week!

Besides City not much really. I was getting into the boxing so have resorted to watching classic fights on youtube.

Hagler, Hearns, Duran, Leonard? Those were the days; all the big fights on itv, with Dickie Davies, and Reg Gutteridge on commentary.

A lot.

F1, MotoGP, World Superbikes, Baseball mainly.

F1 and WSBK were shaping up to be really good too.

I still have calendar alerts for City and F1 dates which piss me off slightly, but I just can't bring myself to delete them.

Not much but I don’t go to the pub much either. Having them taken away from me makes me want to do them more though!
I have to say and it’s very selfish, I am absolutely bored shitless. Working from home with a kid in the house and dog just doesn’t work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.