UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know how this makes sense.

What if maybe CAS says no ban for City (I doubt it will happen tho) but we already miss a season of CL because the ban. All that money, potential loss of income etc what happens with that?

And I dont wanna see any more reports about how PL clubs agree with City included that Liverpool have to be crowned champions no matter what.
Fuck that, null and void this season before everyone dies in UK from corona.

Martin Samuel: "...the grasping Premier League clubs want Manchester City out [of Europe] anyway. It is the most shameful power play and will, it is hoped, be treated with the contempt it deserves."

@MailSport

The entire Premier League top 10 - with the exception of Sheffield United - have submitted a joint application to the Court of Arbitration for Sport to stop Manchester City attempting to play in Europe while their appeal against a two-year ban is ongoing

@MailSport

Manchester City have declined to comment, however there is a belief within the Etihad Stadium that certain rivals have been leading a charge against them

Not a agenda though......no pigmol shafting us....nope nothing going on

See wtf we are up against
Shame there are not many journalists like Samuel who is prepared to criticise FFP and look at the reasons why it was brought in by Uefa to protect the cartel.

I can’t see it being in UEFA’s interest for CAS to uphold our potential ban while it is under appeal. If the ban remains in place and we miss a season but then win our appeal at CAS then it opens up the potential for huge damages against UEFA.

The risk to UEFA is enormous unless there is something absolutely cast iron that we don’t know about.

Some of these clubs are shameless, they spend more time worried about us than their own fucking club. Martin Samuel is the only decent journalist who sees what FFP is all about and has always been fair to us. If we win this appeal we should make all of these ****s apologise to us.

Fucking Burnley. The hypocrisy in their jealous rants about us spending money. With the money they get their fans should be watching world class football. Most top euro clubs don't even come near their income yet have better coaches, staff and play great football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.