COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
You say that like it is all contrary to the govt statement yesterday. Do you think it is?
well TBH it dosnt matter what the government say because no one takes any fucking notice,well they will when they see what this is all about but the unfortunate thing is over 10 0r 20k willl be deceased by then,Boris is drip feeding the public and delaying full lockdown and crossing his fingers for herd immunuty, one hopes to see him in the dock after this for gross neglegence of duties,were not a fucking experiment

well TBH it dosnt matter what the government say because no one takes any fucking notice,well they will when they see what this is all about but the unfortunate thing is over 10 0r 20k willl be deceased by then,Boris is drip feeding the public and delaying full lockdown and crossing his fingers for herd immunuty, one hopes to see him in the dock after this for gross neglegence of duties,were not a fucking experiment
Well said

Herd immunity is what it's all about said itinthe first press conference
we know what its about,Boris promised the earth to people who are out of pocket,well i spent 3 hours today on hold to universal credit and then being told we will ring you back,what a bloody joke and people suck it up thinking what a guy he is,il let you make your own mind up

we know what its about,Boris promised the earth to people who are out of pocket,well i spent 3 hours today on hold to universal credit and then being told we will ring you back,what a bloody joke and people suck it up thinking what a guy he is,il let you make your own mind up
Self employed pal so no doubt that fun awaits me .ring you back when ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.