COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not just outlawing them, it will take a consistent effort by the Chinese government to get the messaging out that they are barbaric and the 'Chinese Medicine' stuff is a load of shit.

Will likely take a generation, but that sort of prehistoric thinking can be flushed out eventually.

won’t stop voodoo.
Look at homeopathy here.

China’s relaxed approach and the not shutting down of these wet markets caused it. They then suppressed information and as late as January were lying about it not being able to transmit from human to human. They covered up the scale of the problem initially which has in no doubt resulted in many more deaths, than if they had been truthful.

The Communist Party are immoral and dangerous.

That’s not even getting onto their concentration camps for Muslims or their treatment of Hong Kong.
They shared the genetic sequence of the virus with the world on the 10th January.

You think your government is better? The policy of many state epidemiologists in the West was and is (Sweden) to infect the herd.

Our politicians apparently abandoned that strategy when confronted with the reality of if it. Now we have a trade-off between economics output and lives.

They shared the genetic sequence of the virus with the world on the 10th January.

You think your government is better? The policy of many state epidemiologists in the West was and is (Sweden) to infect the herd.

Our politicians apparently abandoned that strategy when confronted with the reality of if it. Now we have a trade-off between economics output and lives.

Do I think the UK government is better than the Chinese, absolutely I fucking do.

For one we have much higher food standards and these wet markets are illegal in the UK.

When was the last time we put people in concentration camps? Imposed a ban on social media and how people communicate, ban protests in a region like Hong Kong?

I’ll repeat, they told the WHO there’s no evidence for human to human transmission as late as the 2nd week of January. Doctors and journalists disappeared for trying to whistleblow.

Ok, not really had a chance to post this over the last couple of days since I found out so bear with me and I’ll be interested to hear views.

I went on a golf trip, mentioned it on here, 2 weekends ago between Sat 14th and Mon 16th, to a very remote place in the hills on the Welsh border.

There were 11 of us in total, staying at a lovely country inn that we regularly stay at.

One of the guys, who I went to school with, lives in Australia and flew back to Oz on the evening of Tues 17th. Straight into isolation, as per their recommendations, and tested on Thurs 19th.

He got his results this week on Mon 23rd, and he is positive for Coronavirus.

He is super healthy and fit, one of the fittest 50 year olds you’d ever meet. Only had mild symptoms of a dry cough that started on Tues 17th, the day he flew back to Oz. Completely fine now, just had a few days of slight cough, no other symptoms or illness.

So, fair to say, he must have already had the virus when all 11 of us were together for the full 3 days.

He shared a room with one guy, he shared a car from London there and back and stayed at one of the other guys houses either side of golf trip. We had close quarters drinking and dinner for 2 nights running, played 3 rounds of golf together, etc etc.

We all got told of the positive result on Monday evening, via the WhatsApp group, and sure everyone will understand we were all quite shocked.

Now, not one single person out of the 10 of us who were with him is showing the slightest of symptoms, other than the usual hypochondriac stuff of cough here, sneeze there, headache every now and then etc etc

From first contact, today is now our day 12.

I just don’t understand, and would love one of these antibody tests to be able to see if I’ve had it and just been lucky to get a mild strain if that’s correct that there are different ones out there.

Thoughts?

What you describe as hypochondriac stuff might actually be symptoms; your friend is describing what you are describing. I’m not sure anyone can tell how long it takes for they symptoms to manifest, and it evidently doesn’t affect everyone in quite the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.