TV Series

Struggling to choose something to watch atm.
There’s more than enough choice but it’s probably a mood thing too. Haven’t the stomach for anything off the beaten track or dark...it’s darker and weirder than anything tv land can drum up.
Might start narcos: Mexico 2. Real shame Mindhunter didn’t get another season.

the kids like The Good Place (Ted danson) which is quite nice and fluffy.

Any new recommendations? Ozark worth a go?

Struggling to choose something to watch atm.
There’s more than enough choice but it’s probably a mood thing too. Haven’t the stomach for anything off the beaten track or dark...it’s darker and weirder than anything tv land can drum up.
Might start narcos: Mexico 2. Real shame Mindhunter didn’t get another season.

the kids like The Good Place (Ted danson) which is quite nice and fluffy.

Any new recommendations? Ozark worth a go?
I really like Ozarks, new season out on Friday if you can get through the first two before then!

Right, I’m gonna give The Leftovers a go.

I know it’s 3 seasons long but is it written to an end or was it cancelled?

I’ve heard it’s a bit strange. I just can’t seem to get into anything at the minute. I give things one or 2 episodes and just can’t be arsed carrying on.

Watching S3E1 right now. Oh how I missed that opening. Oh and there's an important scene after the ending credits.
Also
Bernard looked better with some hair on his huge head; thankfully it looks like he's going back to his previous style by the end of the episode. I like corporate-manipulator Dolores. Liam seems good-natured though. Caleb=William#2? Naziiiis!
They're gonna string this out for a few more seasons aren't they? Finding it a bit tedious now.

They're gonna string this out for a few more seasons aren't they? Finding it a bit tedious now.
I was reading a recap of the story so far and it really feels another one of those shows where they have turned it into something they have no idea where they are heading with it. Why can't these shows just stick to what made them so good and the storyline that made them so watchable and let them run their course. I think you are right, another 2 or 3 seasons of something and then it will be cancelled.

I think most of the whole show has gone over the head of most. I use it as the BCS test now to gauge character; people who love it or people who think that it is boring or too slow or 'not Breaking Bad enough'
I really enjoy it, I just couldn’t figure out her reasoning for what she did at the end. I suppose it was a very definite crossroads for Kim and she has decided to go one way - and it will probably end up being a very bad decision!

I really enjoy it, I just couldn’t figure out her reasoning for what she did at the end. I suppose it was a very definite crossroads for Kim and she has decided to go one way - and it will probably end up being a very bad decision!
Whoa there Lesley! Havent seen it yet, though the title of the episode gives away likely general content

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.