UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The DM article expose demonstrates exactly how bad the situation is regarding other clubs and their fear / jealousy of City.

Well done to Sheff Utd for not joining in with the other clubs , and hopefully if we need to deal with these clubs in the future , we will bear in mind their pathetic mindset and show them reciprocal treatment . Something along along the lines of " get fucked " .

No. I think the plan was to wait until just before we played them to start getting this story out. But I've heard now of three media outlets who have approached Liverpool for comment about the hacking and other stuff and have been hit with injunctions. You don't do that if you've got nothing to hide.

Did anyone see that thread on Twitter about the Nigerian PR company who appear to have taken over a Liverpool fan account? Started when a City fan criticised Big Nose's statement saying that the PL had to be finished & this site attacked him and doxxed im, questioning his professional ability and bringing his employer into it. That was a site called (FOAR) Fields of Anfield Road and was the site in question. The account hadn't been doing much but was resurrected in 2019, oddly enough when the Nigerian firm (Buki Media) set up a UK office.

FOAR went into lockdown and blocked Blues right left and centre when the identity of the family behind it was discovered and exposed. But there's lots of dodgy stuff going on with other fan sites, 'burner' accounts on Twitter and many link bank to Liverpool's head of social media, Andy Hulme. One of those organisations does a lot of social media stuff for both Liverpool and Bayern, both of whom have been in the forefront of the attacks against us. Make of that what you will.
So with Liverpool chucking around injunctions we must have some serious shit on them, so why the injunctions I would have thought it was in the publics intrest to know what Liverpool have really been up to. Cant these papers print some of the story than say we cant print any more due to injunctions ? like they do with an unnamed premier league player

No. I think the plan was to wait until just before we played them to start getting this story out. But I've heard now of three media outlets who have approached Liverpool for comment about the hacking and other stuff and have been hit with injunctions. You don't do that if you've got nothing to hide.

Did anyone see that thread on Twitter about the Nigerian PR company who appear to have taken over a Liverpool fan account? Started when a City fan criticised Big Nose's statement saying that the PL had to be finished & this site attacked him and doxxed im, questioning his professional ability and bringing his employer into it. That was a site called (FOAR) Fields of Anfield Road and was the site in question. The account hadn't been doing much but was resurrected in 2019, oddly enough when the Nigerian firm (Buki Media) set up a UK office.

FOAR went into lockdown and blocked Blues right left and centre when the identity of the family behind it was discovered and exposed. But there's lots of dodgy stuff going on with other fan sites, 'burner' accounts on Twitter and many link bank to Liverpool's head of social media, Andy Hulme. One of those organisations does a lot of social media stuff for both Liverpool and Bayern, both of whom have been in the forefront of the attacks against us. Make of that what you will.
Great work PB

Why only the top ten teams - because they are the teams that will benefit financially if we're banned that's why only they were asked. (who organised this?)

Our PR dept should immediately be getting the SAME opinion/vote from ALL clubs in the PL.. In fact why not the whole country? And expose these ten clubs for what they are - VULTURES

Thanks for that. So much going on under the surface. There's a book in that or an investigatory press series, for someone with courage and deep pockets. I won't hold my breath, though.

So with Liverpool chucking around injunctions we must have some serious shit on them, so why the injunctions I would have thought it was in the publics intrest to know what Liverpool have really been up to. Cant these papers print some of the story than say we cant print any more due to injunctions ? like they do with an unnamed premier league player

or " it is alledged that Liverpool have been serving injunctions on reporters " ?

Well this story will go someway to reinvigorate my love for the game that's slowly been slipping away in recent times.
Football is a fucking cesspit and I'm out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.