Talksport

People still listen to this shit station even when football has been cancelled ffs
The one positive thing to come out of this situation is i have pretty much not heard a drop of anything from talksport, skysports or the BBC sport news over the last 2 weeks and its great for mental well being. When we come out of the other side of this its one of things im going to really continue. They bang on about mental health and well being on these shows yet they thrive on winding people up, causing conflict amongst fans and generally bottom feeding the lowest of the low stories they can find.

The one positive thing to come out of this situation is i have pretty much not heard a drop of anything from talksport, skysports or the BBC sport news over the last 2 weeks and its great for mental well being. When we come out of the other side of this its one of things im going to really continue. They bang on about mental health and well being on these shows yet they thrive on winding people up, causing conflict amongst fans and generally bottom feeding the lowest of the low stories they can find.
They only wind up people who can`t think for themselves.

Hopefully they will not have the funds to carry on paying the presenters big bucks as less people I imagine will be phoning in, hopefully it will shut down for good

Don't worry guys, Talksport have cracked it, they now want our owner to spend £30m to save other football clubs.

Forget that 8 clubs have turned on us or that FFP has been brought in to prevent us spending because it turns out we can spend our money but only on what they want us to.

I honestly think Rushden is a little bit simple.

Don't worry guys, Talksport have cracked it, they now want our owner to spend £30m to save other football clubs.

Forget that 8 clubs have turned on us or that FFP has been brought in to prevent us spending because it turns out we can spend our money but only on what they want us to.

We should issue a statement saying that we were considering injecting £100m into a fund to assist clubs in distress but given the reported behaviour of orher clubs we have decided to save the money in caee we are banned from the CL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.