Worst bands or solo artist you have seen live

Indaparkside

REM 1995 went with a girl I was seeing at Huddersfield’s ground
they were proper dog shit, lots of people were disappointed didn’t really worry me as I didn’t like them,only went as we had a hotel booked afterwards who have you seen that was awful.

The remains of Nazareth ( only the drummer is still original apparently) at a festival in Germany about 3 years ago, they played the two songs I recognised as the opening and second song and that was it for songs I knew ! Once the third song started that nobody seemed to know, everybody just started to drifted away to the cries of the singer shouting at the remaining "fans" to join in singing !!

red hot chilli peppers at earls court, more to do with the acoustics i reckon

as ive seen them at the etihad and the arena and they were fantastic

I'll always remember my mate telling me how good Muse were live and to go and watch them. So went to have a watch when they played the Etihad a few years back.
I thought they were shit.

they were proper dog shit, lots of people were disappointed didn’t really worry me as I didn’t like them,only went as we had a hotel booked afterwards who have you seen that was awful.

Do you mean "worst", or "worse than someone else"?

I've never liked them, can't stand the whining voice of the so called lead singer, I got sick and
tired of hearing their shit LP everywhere you went.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.