Have you, or anybody you know, got the virus yet?

Were you completely aware at the time that you had the virus?
The order of the symptoms fits. They are totally different than cold, cough and flu. Dr. Hannah is pretty sure I've had it but they only test really ill people with breathing difficulties. My peak flow didn't get worse than 560.

My friend still on life support stepping hill top bloke family devastated, please people this is deadly serious think before you go out

The order of the symptoms fits. They are totally different than cold, cough and flu. Dr. Hannah is pretty sure I've had it but they only test really ill people with breathing difficulties. My peak flow didn't get worse than 560.
My peak flow is normally 500,on the first emergency treatment it was under 300,it felt like it as well,i am worried about permanent lung damage,maybe too early to worry as i am still recovering but i can't help it,so glad you are feeling better

My peak flow is normally 500,on the first emergency treatment it was under 300,it felt like it as well,i am worried about permanent lung damage,maybe too early to worry as i am still recovering but i can't help it,so glad you are feeling better

As long as it doesn’t effect you fingers you’ll still be the top poster

I feel for you Karen.
I had let my Asthma management go to rat shit during my wife's cancer illness. It was down to 500 at the start of February but I worked out I needed to sort it out to stand a chance of surving this. I got it back up to to the fabulous 590 of my cycling youth before getting this virus that took me down to 520. The virus does reduce the number of cilia in your lungs but that effect is temporary.
Its the fibrosis with bad pneumonia if you're really ill that could be a long term health issue. I think you'll be fine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.