Lockdown living tips

Most of you will finally realize that most of the people you deal with are surplus to requirements. Working from home last 15 years, this is business usual for me. And if it wasn't dangerous, I'd love it as my family is at home all the time and I love that.

I'd just love if had an house with garden, preferably somewhere rural as that would be ideal scenario for me.

I am in the fortunate position of having only one neighbour 100 yards away, a massive garden and fields and woods outside our back door. We can go out and sit and have a drink, listen to music without annoying anyone and the firepit allows us to stay out longer.

I will be working in the garden, writing stuff, cooking and playing my guitar. Planting food now could be more important so potatoes, onions, tomatoes, golden beetroot, all getting sewn. I already have wild strawberries, Scottish raspberries, red currants, an apple tree, a bay leaf tree. Three chickens also provide fab eggs. I have plenty of Malts too which of course, will be crucial. I might even start drawing again. Who knows.
Sounds wonderful, we have a similar set up and we are next to a river... One question tho , how do you know they are Scottish raspberries.? ;)

I am in the fortunate position of having only one neighbour 100 yards away, a massive garden and fields and woods outside our back door. We can go out and sit and have a drink, listen to music without annoying anyone and the firepit allows us to stay out longer.

I will be working in the garden, writing stuff, cooking and playing my guitar. Planting food now could be more important so potatoes, onions, tomatoes, golden beetroot, all getting sewn. I already have wild strawberries, Scottish raspberries, red currants, an apple tree, a bay leaf tree. Three chickens also provide fab eggs. I have plenty of Malts too which of course, will be crucial. I might even start drawing again. Who knows.
Are you married to Felicity Kendall?

I hope to god this virus goes away soon , this is my first day off work and so far the apartment has been cleaned from top to bottom, all the window cleaned inside and out. I haven't worked like this on a "work" day in years !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.