UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They already have, letting it be known I suspect through Samuel.

How else would you expect us to act, we have known for a long time who are enemies are - the only battle worth winning in the current one and that's at CAS - perhaps this letter will be able to at least demonstrate the plotting and vested interests in play.

In a nutshell.

That is a made up quote. It wreaks of it and the person who has reported it has plenty of form for it too. Having to push the envelope for their tittle tattle while there is no real news to be spoon fed.

My Spidey-sense was off the charts with that quote.

Quotes get made up - it’s just the way it is - but that attempt is absolutely pitiful!

I suppose the other clubs were being asked by the ringleaders if they are with them or against them.

Credit to SU who have upset them all this season but I wonder if the lack of income because of CV has anything to do with so many signing up to the letter?

wont be the dippers. Whether the season is voided finished or they’re simply pronounced champions, they are going straight into pot1 of the next champions league campaign, whenever it may be. They don’t stand to gain from an accelerated ban any more than they would benefit from the ban being deferred a year.

I’d Look a bit closer to home.
Well the team that is currently in 5th is surely going to benefit most - so I think that you are spot on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.