Self-employed & Coronavirus

As a self employed joiner the thought ov navigating the benefits system is frightening.if only the pubs were open I could nip in and get advice off someone living off the system who manage to frequent these places everyday

As a self employed joiner the thought ov navigating the benefits system is frightening.if only the pubs were open I could nip in and get advice off someone living off the system who manage to frequent these places everyday
Too true lol

Got a hope .how you coping at home then
Not a great time for this. Dad's terminal and 87. He's had a good innings but we as a family hope he lasts through this so we can be with him. We closed the business well before for that reason so we can self isolate and visit him. Make matters worse, he is the primary carer for mum who has dementia. Got a good family though which is invaluable. How are you holding up?

Not a great time for this. Dad's terminal and 87. He's had a good innings but we as a family hope he lasts through this so we can be with him. We closed the business well before for that reason so we can self isolate and visit him. Make matters worse, he is the primary carer for mum who has dementia. Got a good family though which is invaluable. How are you holding up?
Wow pal that's terrible feel for you.
Hope the future is better for you and your family.
I'm fine pal worry bout me old mam (88) butgot good family around us
Keep telling me mrs am a joiner but for some reason she keeps handing me a tin ov paint and a brush

Best Wishes mate.

Wow pal that's terrible feel for you.
Hope the future is better for you and your family.
I'm fine pal worry bout me old mam (88) butgot good family around us
Keep telling me mrs am a joiner but for some reason she keeps handing me a tin ov paint and a brush
Ha. Yeah. Those jobs are coming thick and fast for me also. Learned years ago to pull out plants whilst claiming they're weeds. Soon got banned doing the boring bit of gardening. Just cut the grass now and let the other half do the brains bit in that department.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.