Worst bands or solo artist you have seen live

I'll be honest with you, I had some idea that she was dead, to be honest. I'll tell you what made me fall off my chair the other day: discovering that Vera Lynn is still alive! I couldn't believe it.
Well she died on that stage! The Soweto gospel choir was on before her and you’ve never seen such joy in a crowd before, people were jumping up and down, hugging strangers, crying with joy. Then Chaka Khan came on and it was just utter disbelief and how badly she was shrieking.

That surprises me. The video footage on the DVD is superb, imo. Their version of Nobody's Fault But Mine that evening absolutely rips it.
Probably me. Went on a coach from Piccadilly records and it was red hot and I just wanted to go back home. Was never a big fan either.

Better than Curt Cobain??
Just my opinion but yes better than Cobain (who was also fantastic). Stipe and Cobain were very good friends and REM played a song off their Monster album that was about Cobain (Let me in) at the Huddersfield gig. It was mesmerising

Neil Young on his "trans tour " at the birmingham nec in the early 80's,love him but that concert and tour apparantly was awful

U2 at the apollo just as they were becoming huge,unforgettable fire tour 1984,they were pure utter shite.

Amazed at that. I’ve seen the live Berlin dvd from that tour and it looks and sounds brilliant. Some of the tracks on that album, Sample & Hold, Computer Age, are top class.
I saw him at the NEC next time he came over in 87 I think, and that gig was mustard too.

Re U2, again didn’t see that, but love that album, and the Red Rocks set from the tour before looked and sounded incendiary, when they were really hungry for it. It was the last time there’d ever be a chance to see them in a venue that size. Did you rate the Unforgettable Fire album?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.