UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to say I am no impressed at all with what the other clubs have done. Innocent until proven guilty, and if that means an appeal ten so be it.
It really dos seem very very petty...and sadly once again showing its all about the money.

Why would clubs get together to do something that so blatantly supports City's case that FFP itself is a malicious attempt to stifle competition?

Because they can't help themselves, I suppose.

And they'll all fail FFP next season.

And in 4 weeks time when they are all pressing for a united front in demanding from the government support in paying players wages ........... we will remember them (except SHEFFIELD Utd of course)

Nice little arrangement they have going,allegedly,now we know who the tops ones are trying to make it difficult for us ,makes you think about a lot of past games......

Yes it is something I have wondered for a while now. It's true teams play for professional pride but last season in particular I noticed a different approach from certain teams to ourselves and Liverpool. Burnley were a prime example. They went to Anfield and instead of their usual 11 men behind the ball approach they played an alien more expansive game, with the odd cock up thrown in. Contrast that to when they played us at their place when it was again 11 men behind the ball and superhuman efforts from every player. Wankers.

i can see it now sheikh mansour pen in hand right you bastards ? your going on the list of clubs i will never do business with and will not piss on if you was on fire
funny thing is them 10 clubs would be shitting themselves when city over turn the ban and fine. then we should take every single one of them to court and never back down

those without sin cast first stone ? well i would love nothing more than letting them have it. and if dirt was found on them boy in taking them down would be one of the greatest days in football

I fucking hate the lot of these wankers. Keep this list Blues, never forgive or forget. No wonder some of these scrotes seem to put in superhuman efforts against us and fold against others.
I think the time has come for City to adopt a siege mentality, quite obvious apart from the Blades we are not going to get a lot of support from other PL clubs. I am sure Khaldoon is fully aware who is behind this and let's hope when the opportunity arises City have all the aces and our rivals are left in pieces and regretting their decision to try to take on City.

i can truly understand sheffield utd in all of this. they have been done over before by the EPL before. and then the so called big elite clubs united liverpool just walked in taking the 2 big names at west ham that should have never been there in the first place with the 3rd party ownership. and nothing was said and sheff utd went down and west ham got away with it ???

i still think tevez was at united under the 3rd party ownership and something sinks ? and i read somewhere that loan players could be signed to one club only. but its clearly united only loaned him from west ham so how could that happen ??? because when city signed tevez we had to buy out any 3rd party and paid Kia" Joorabchian and then he become the players agent ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.