COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in a fucking foul mood today, i'm not the jolliest of people at the best of times but i'm well and truely pissed off.

I think the stress of all of this is beginning to get to everyone as the realisation dawns of what is to come.

Can't imagine the stress our hero's in the NHS must be feeling.
I think we are all feeling the same at the minute. The thought of any lockdown would not have fazed me once upon a time (give me something to read, peace and quiet etc and I'd usually be delighted) but it's the enforcement that is stifling I think.
We will get through it though xx

I’ve just been to Tesco for the weekly shop. What a weird experience that was. Very eery.

Still no toilet rolls!

The food companies exploiting the situation with their prices too. Scandalous.

Because Prince Charles is being used as the distraction.

I guess they are trying to figure out how to make the numbers look more palatable.

The day there are over 100 deaths will be a major milestone, if the figure doubled in 24 hours it would send out panic, i'm guessing the figure will be published around 95 and they will hold some numbers back. We will then see a massive increase later in the week.
Jesus man chill out. He isnt being used as the distraction because 50% of the population probably couldn't care less that he has got it, more realise we will probably all get it and many realise that counting figures is not as important as helping the poorly.

Any number of deaths is horrible and we must feel for the families and staff involved. At the same time, we need to appreciate that hospitals are under enormous strain already, so accumulating accurate figures for timely media release is, quite correctly, not their most pressing concern.

Does feel abit weird the obsession to want to know how many people have died in the past 24 hours, not speaking just in here either, so many people online treating it like a prediction competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.