UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes,i thnk Spurs were the first to racially abuse him ..their former player ..with the Elephant ditty
Well played you cockrels.well played
And Adebayor was slaughtered by the British media. It was like a feeding frenzy. And yet no one in the media published a single line about the racist abuse he suffered from the Arsenal fans that day, which was the worse I have ever seen at a game since I started watching City in 1968. He has only spoken about it in recent years and says it was the worst abuse he ever suffered as a player. I thought his celebration was one of the best moments I can recall at a live game. I loved it.

And Adebayor was slaughtered by the British media. It was like a feeding frenzy. And yet no one in the media published a single line about the racist abuse he suffered from the Arsenal fans that day, which was the worse I have ever seen at a game since I started watching City in 1968. He has only spoken about it in recent years and says it was the worst abuse he ever suffered as a player. I thought his celebration was one of the best moments I can recall at a live game. I loved it.
A couple of months ago the BBC web page showed a clip from MOTD in which Lineker and co supported the FA ban he received for smiling, they claimed HE could have caused a riot

Daily Express saying city were surprised by Liverpool’s involvement.

I find this very hard to believe, anyone with any sense at all knows they’re very close to the heart of it
I suspect City are being very coy and keeping their cards close to their chest ... and then unleash a megaton of shit at those involved.City know alright.

I keep reading on here that we have “dirt” on our enemies that we can release whenever we want to bring them down.
Really?
If the last year hasn’t been the right time to do this then what are waiting for? Parry and Gill to have a shit on the Etihad centre spot?
Not gonna happen Blues, we’ll do what we can to fight this ban and carry on doing what we do on the pitch.

IMO yes. City have had enough of this and I suspect once a decision has been made by CAS (hopefully in our favour) then the gloves come off. Khaldoon and Co are ready to do battle big time,off that I have no doubt.
I hope you are right. City really should go all out now, otherwise we will be sniped at for ever.

Relaxed ffp? Does that mean we could in theory go and buy Mane, Salah and vvd at prices Liverpool just couldn’t refuse. How funny would that be
What’s funny is that they tightened it to ensnare City, after we had been told that player fees could be amortized. We grudgingly paid up so we could move on, but it was a permanent black mark against us. From there, we went full bore for commercial revenues, based on our on the pitch success, but it wasn’t enough for them. Every commercial deal was second guessed and the drip, drip, drip of innuendo has continued.

Clearly, behind the scenes, there were big people within the UEFA circles (Gill, Tebas, etc, etc, etc...) plotting to bring City down. That is now out in the open, and our “competitors” within the English game are now aligned against us...even the ones with their own sugar daddies or living on servicing their massive debt!

This is going to get ugly, even if CAS overturns the ban. That is also getting increasingly unlikely given they will probably find some “technical issue,” even if the larger financial doping and falsification of company books is not proven. UEFA tried to give them enough latitude, with the 2 year ban, to cut it and STILL schwack us hard! A single year out of the CL costs €100M directly, regardless of the indirect costs from commercial revenues, opportunity costs and players swerving joining us, etc.

Mansour, Khaldoon, and Soriano better have their shit in one bag or we are going to look like complete European soccer arseholes. Like everyone else, I literally want to ram this shit right back up the arseholes from which it came, but just don’t see it. They’re simply trying to build critical mass, such that where there is perceived smoke, there has to have been some kind of fire, somewhere, at some time.

It is common knowledge just how corrupt UEFA and FIFA are as organizations...one only has to look at what happened to BOTH of their precious long term Presidents (Blatter & Platini)...but no-one seems to care about that. Hell, they didn’t even care that the PSG Chairman had his investigation quashed after his TV company (BEin Sports) bought the Champions League TV rights for the Middle East...and was then sponsored by Italian sugar daddy and bent mogul Agnelli to join the Old Boys’ Club Board at UEFA.

If it was a TV movie. It would be laughed off as too unbelievable to be true, too obvious to be interesting, too lacking in intrigue to be worth 2 hours of TV time...IT IS BLATANT CORRUPTION and squarely focused on destroying Manchester City as a competitive force in European football.

Slightly annoying...!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.