UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know how much truth is in clubs writing to CAS about preventing our participation but according to my legal understanding this request would and should be shot down without a hearing.

You can't ask for punishments when there are legal avenues available and especially when an appeal is under process. If anything, cıty can apply for stay against original verdict/order till the disposal of appeal which would basically ensure next season participation considering the times we are in as any hearing on city's appeal is unlikely in near future

Daily Express saying city were surprised by Liverpool’s involvement.

I find this very hard to believe, anyone with any sense at all knows they’re very close to the heart of it

Nearly as surprised as me when yesterday my neighbour went into his greenhouse and started chucking bricks about

What I find funny and amazingly stupid is someone, Gill ? Parry ? contacted all the other clubs and told them to write individually to a specific solicitor. This means they contacted Sheff Utd not realising they are owned by a Saudi big wig. Are these people so stupid ? well I suppose the answer is yes, oh and it is obvious who told City what was happening.

They are that stupid, it would not surprise me if they asked us ourselves to write a letter

Hope so man!
Would love us to take them down.

same here. I truly hope that we have evidence of how certain clubs have used possibly both illegal activity and underhand tactics to get us removed.

it could be a number of scenarios, the lfc hacking would have forced us to employ an IT scientific investigator to complete a full system investigation, this could have uncovered more wrong doing ? Not sure how much truth was in the article written by footballisfixed, but they implied lfc were illegally buying information from inside our club

when Soriano mentioned he has friends in uefa and a power struggle of some sorts has been going on, maybe these friends have passed on info of who and what is involved towards ourselves

I will keep my fingers crossed that we hold many cards that will be played at the right time

What is evident is that I do not think that our owner will allow such an attack on his infrastructure to go unpunished, the people behind all this need to understand that they are not attacking little old City but in fact they are attacking Shiehk Mansour

Sorry if this has been covered as I havent been keeping up with football lately but I have one question.

Due to this terrible virus, and the possible delay in the CAS hearing.

And I understand football might not be going ahead anyway

But if champions leagues goes ahead next season and we are ban because of a delay to our hearing at CAS. Than once CAS has found us not guilty will City be able to sue UEFA for loss of income for that season we have missed through not fault of our own ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.