Ale cans

What are piss heads doing in these draconian times? With the pubs shut does going out for a trolley load of pop count as essential if you need vodka on your cornflakes, or ten stellas to get off to sleep at night?

Vodka seems to be a suitable alternative to hand sanitiser. It smells of hand sanitiser, and evaporates like hand sanitiser, not quite got the 60-70% alcohol content, but it'll probably be a lot cheaper than hand sanitiser!

Vodka seems to be a suitable alternative to hand sanitiser. It smells of hand sanitiser, and evaporates like hand sanitiser, not quite got the 60-70% alcohol content, but it'll probably be a lot cheaper than hand sanitiser!
You've done it now. The bog roll hoarders will be out to strip the shelves of spirits now, and the ale cans will be forced to drink JW Lees bitter - world war Z has arrived.

This one resonates as Farmfoods have on offer 2 boxes of 16 full sized Magnums for only £5 so we bought four boxes in to see me through quarantine and now they are all gone and I fell into bed last night like a scene from a dirty cell prison protest and the wife said I can't ever mix Gin any more with chocolate ice cream:

Last edited:
Wahey, apparently Offys are to be placed on the essential list and will be allowed to open. Lets hope they have some Liebfraumilch in.

Wahey, apparently Offys are to be placed on the essential list and will be allowed to open. Lets hope they have some Liebfraumilch in.

I beleive it has been said to close off alcohol to those addicted to it could cause more pressure on the NHS.

This one resonates as Farmfoods have on offer 2 boxes of 16 full sized Magnums for only £5 so we bought four boxes in to see me through quarantine and now they are all gone and I fell into bed last night like a scene from a dirty cell prison protest and the wife said I can't ever mix Gin any more with chocolate ice cream:

Haha, even my no.2 laughed.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.