Bugzy Malone

He was out of order and he’ll appreciate that, we all make mistakes and this was a big one. What I don’t understand is the people who watch the videos on Twitter, see a man lying motionless in a road pouring blood, and their first comment is “deserved it”, “his own fault”, “karma”, etc. What he did was wrong but it doesn’t mean he deserves to potentially lose his life.

He was out of order and he’ll appreciate that, we all make mistakes and this was a big one. What I don’t understand is the people who watch the videos on Twitter, see a man lying motionless in a road pouring blood, and their first comment is “deserved it”, “his own fault”, “karma”, etc. What he did was wrong but it doesn’t mean he deserves to potentially lose his life.

Completely agree.

He lives near me, bumped into him a few times and he's always seemed like a nice bloke to be fair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.