COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are you? I’m 20km out of the city in L’Eliana. Hope you’re adhering to the strict rules! ;)

I live in Mislata & work not far from you in el parque tecnológico in Mas Camarena.

We certainly are adhering to the rules. Tough though stuck in with the wife & a 4 year old. Could do with a dog!

Stay safe.

My brother in law has just come back from Torrevieja hospital ( his wife has ongoing cancer treatment ) while he was waiting and spoke to the doctor seems as if we will be in lockdown until late the end of April : (
Wouldn’t surprise me. I’m in it for the long haul now. Very little chance the kids are back in school before September.

Thanks. Since heard from her that she's been given 10 days worth of antibiotics but no instructions to self isolate. I'm guessing that will change if she develops other symptoms applicable to Covid-19
Tell her to isolate,give it a week and see how she is,no point anyone taking any chances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.