What's everybody doing...????

I’m fine, just chilling out in the garden, don’t get out much these days so not really noticed the difference, stay safe mate.
Welcome up here for a few nights if you are feeling like the solitary stuff is affecting you mate. I would be happy to bbq and get pissed.

It is an open offer so give us a nudge if you get cabin fever. Stay safe boss.

Just k rendered the gable end on my extension.
Not worth going mad doing it all in one go..need to sit down now and drink guiness

Weeded like mad in the garden.
Put up a support for a climbing hydrangea.
Went for a walk to the local Morrison’s for grated cheese and bread from the baker.

Just filled six big bags of leaves and crap from the garden. Will put up a trellis for the clematis tomorrow. And start edging the lawn. Need more bags to do the rest.

I've been starting to tidy the garden, preparing it for planting is next. But mostly drinking wine and the odd gin and tonic. Trying to keep my spirits up so I can not contribute to friction. We have a large garden and had a four mile walk yesterday in lovely deserted countryside. My heart goes out to all who are stuck in flats, especially those with rugrats. Have put our names down to help local people in need with food deliveries when required. Also offered the local Mart the boy works in to help emptying vans of food if required.

Unlike Micky Flanagan's school, I am not reaching the heady heights of carrying stuff to the van, I am carrying stuff from the van type.

Just been to the butchers. About 20 minutes drive into sunny East Lothian. Roads empty, bypass empty, butchers was empty as well but very well stocked. Freezer replenished for another couple of weeks.
Our key problem is that the Wine society have stopped all deliveries as their CEO doesn’t consider them an essential business. Hmmmm.
I have 7 or 8 activities to do ranging from Gardening to fly tying which i vary each day. Very large to do list as well. it might keep me sane.

Just been to the butchers. About 20 minutes drive into sunny East Lothian. Roads empty, bypass empty, butchers was empty as well but very well stocked. Freezer replenished for another couple of weeks.
Our key problem is that the Wine society have stopped all deliveries as their CEO doesn’t consider them an essential business. Hmmmm.
I have 7 or 8 activities to do ranging from Gardening to fly tying which i vary each day. Very large to do list as well. iep me sane.

I hope that's the butcher in East Linton or you have made a huge mistake. :).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.