COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 115 deaths today in the UK is only for 3/4 of the day due to the change in process where each hospital has a running total of confirmed death statistics that they can't fuck up like they did yesterday (with double counting and no counting).
It should have been around 180/190 if done as previously.

How you coming to that?

The DOE tweets clearly state the latest figures come from 5pm 24th March till 5pm 25th March.

I mean it doesn’t all make sense to me as they seem to contradict themselves but I don’t think the 3/4 of a day is true.

People who under-declare income or pay themselves in dividends have been thrown under the fcukin bus. There are tens of thousands, if not millions of them. I thought we were all in this together?

Little cunts out in groups rampaging around on scooters on Tesco car park. Two of them on one scooter for some reason chose to pull up alongside me and stare at me, then raced off, only to repeat the process. The second time I changed direction and walked immediately toward them.

I shouted "fuck off home you fucking scroates" as I carried on walking, they mumbled some shit under their helmets and slowly went somewhere else. Most likely to be a nuisance elsewhere.

Scrawny fucking mutants need a slap, but I thought better than to get further involved in a Tesco car park, and surrounded by CCTV.

Their parent(s) must be delighted with them.
They were my kids and told me some weirdo had said this, I’ll see u when the season starts again and sort this out, chill out it’s only the fucking flu

How you coming to that?

The DOE tweets clearly state the latest figures come from 5pm 24th March till 5pm 25th March.

I mean it doesn’t all make sense to me as they seem to contradict themselves but I don’t think the 3/4 of a day is true.
I read it as 156 deaths in the period 9am 24/03 to 5pm 25/03, a 32-hour period, averaging at 117 per 24-hour period.

Except in his description of Heaton Park being in Prestwich in Salford? I believe it comes under Bury these days - as a Middletonian I always felt it was part ours being just over the border past the 3 Arrows but its never been in Salford surely? Rag spreading.
I’d have thought it came under more than one area, big fucking park. Salford, Prestwich and maybe even Blackley at the golf course end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.