Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was current etiqiette to apologise to the teams whose players you are tapping up and pledge that you won't buy them before signing the player. Or maybe I'm just an old traditionalist.

The longer this has run the more it seems that his family have not settled and are putting pressure on him to return to Germany, he has not asked for a transfer and two years, which it was at the beginning is a very long time to run a contract down , if this is the case i would still be just as disappointed because at no point has he said what he wants and that has let us down

9f4a4e660f3cc59aa2880f3cd0f7e2b5.jpg
Went on the piss with him back in the day.

Bayern as history will attest genuinely feel that they have the absolute right to acquire by whatever means they consider appropriate each and every German player that they feel they require. The rest of the Bundesliga seem to sit back and watch Bayern leg them over at any time of their choosing. They rarely if ever pay the going rate for a player, tapping up, running down contracts etc is their modus operandi. Bayern are a vile nasty outfit, run by criminals, giddy on their own sense of self importance and relentless in their underhand activities to undermine our club. Personally I’d do anything to keep Sane out of their clutches. You only need to look at how they broke every rule in the book to sign Boateng... and having agreed terms with him they then tried to get him on the cheap. Absolute scum the people running Bayern... absolute scum.
They have a virtual stranglehold on the largest German corporations and will ALWAYS be the darlings of German football, because they’re the only team from Germany that ever wins anything....and we all know they value winning over all else. They are basically the German National Team, and are treated like that by refs and the authorities, not to mention every commercial business seeking the widest spread in German exposure. They’re basically the Big Six rolled into one!!

Bayern as history will attest genuinely feel that they have the absolute right to acquire by whatever means they consider appropriate each and every German player that they feel they require. The rest of the Bundesliga seem to sit back and watch Bayern leg them over at any time of their choosing. They rarely if ever pay the going rate for a player, tapping up, running down contracts etc is their modus operandi. Bayern are a vile nasty outfit, run by criminals, giddy on their own sense of self importance and relentless in their underhand activities to undermine our club. Personally I’d do anything to keep Sane out of their clutches. You only need to look at how they broke every rule in the book to sign Boateng... and having agreed terms with him they then tried to get him on the cheap. Absolute scum the people running Bayern... absolute scum.

Does every club not do these things? The difference being the low profile of most of the transfers.

Tapping up and feeding the press. 99% of transfers start with tapping up. The coverage is a seperate thing and you will never stop agents doing what agents do. Clubs do get involved with this but everyone is at it. And even when they are not Journos will put 2 and 2 together and come up with 15 and report it as fact so you might as well direct it a bit. When clubs manage to act without any leaking it looks class. Our B Silva transfer a classic example of a club doing a great job by keeping it all quiet.

Clubs making statements about other players - i agree with that to an extent but there is a line and to mention another player by name is crossing it, 99% of the time clubs don't name the players involved and when they do they are rightly called out. In most instances Jounos hammer the clubs with questions about a player and hope they take the bait. As per other comments we have been in that position on numerous long winded transfers. Their is a converse side of it as well where if you don't get the deal done it reflects badly.

Its looking more possible that Sane could be out of contract by the time football returns , anyone who thinks this virus situuation is a mild distraction of a few weeks/ months are either Dippers or dreamers , Rummenigge and his vile football club are going to get a bargain , a £100m player for nowt apart from a signing on fee.

I thought it was current etiqiette to apologise to the teams whose players you are tapping up and pledge that you won't buy them before signing the player. Or maybe I'm just an old traditionalist.
No you’re thinking of the European Royalty way to do things.

we aren’t at that level yet I’m afraid.

Its looking more possible that Sane could be out of contract by the time football returns , anyone who thinks this virus situuation is a mild distraction of a few weeks/ months are either Dippers or dreamers , Rummenigge and his vile football club are going to get a bargain , a £100m player for nowt apart from a signing on fee.
Ive said to the missus all along that he will go there for free. He can then get a massive signing on fee. The injury and the Corona have worked against City and any hope they had of getting 100M for him.
We'll just have to wave goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.