Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its looking more possible that Sane could be out of contract by the time football returns , anyone who thinks this virus situuation is a mild distraction of a few weeks/ months are either Dippers or dreamers , Rummenigge and his vile football club are going to get a bargain , a £100m player for nowt apart from a signing on fee.

His contract runs til 2021...

His contract runs til 2021...

True , but i am of the opinion that this virus will put back all sport until next year , 2019/20 will be expunged from all record books and football starts again in August for 2021/22 , this virus has to be completely cleansed from our society with a suitable vaccine and other measures, its only the money men from the UEFA,Premier,Sky etc etc who will push for an earlier return whilst disregarding peoples safety.

If he goes, he goes. Great player but if he doesn’t want to stay, see you later.

When he does go i would rather see him in a Real or Juventus shirt than the German Rags , their behaviour has been disgusting , clandestine meetings with his agent and they have'nt had the decency to even discuss a fee with us , they think the deal is done , i would take £10m less and let him join anybody but Rummenigge's lot.

Does every club not do these things? The difference being the low profile of most of the transfers.

Tapping up and feeding the press. 99% of transfers start with tapping up. The coverage is a seperate thing and you will never stop agents doing what agents do. Clubs do get involved with this but everyone is at it. And even when they are not Journos will put 2 and 2 together and come up with 15 and report it as fact so you might as well direct it a bit. When clubs manage to act without any leaking it looks class. Our B Silva transfer a classic example of a club doing a great job by keeping it all quiet.

Clubs making statements about other players - i agree with that to an extent but there is a line and to mention another player by name is crossing it, 99% of the time clubs don't name the players involved and when they do they are rightly called out. In most instances Jounos hammer the clubs with questions about a player and hope they take the bait. As per other comments we have been in that position on numerous long winded transfers. Their is a converse side of it as well where if you don't get the deal done it reflects badly.

I don’t disagree - many clubs do some of these things but Bayern do it to the absolute extreme. The Bundesliga is ruined as a spectacle by their constant undermining of any opposition. There’s hardly an example of a top player in Germany that they haven’t unsettled. Even when we were trying to buy DeBruyne from Wolfsburg they were poking their noses in at Board Level through a VW Director. Bayern are utter vermin with a vice like grip on German football that makes a mockery of the whole league.

When he does go i would rather see him in a Real or Juventus shirt than the German Rags , their behaviour has been disgusting , clandestine meetings with his agent and they have'nt had the decency to even discuss a fee with us , they think the deal is done , i would take £10m less and let him join anybody but Rummenigge's lot.

Quite right.

Can't wait to see the back of him at this point, the club have been fantastic with him, he's had an offer on the table since October 2017, been completely rehabilitated after an awful injury and he still doesn't instruct his agent to stop Bayern leeking stories to the press every 2 minutes (even though he's clearly going there)

Was one of my absolute favorites but he's just left a sour taste in the mouth now and I can see why Pep wasn't having him last season.

Can't wait to see the back of him at this point, the club have been fantastic with him, he's had an offer on the table since October 2017, been completely rehabilitated after an awful injury and he still doesn't instruct his agent to stop Bayern leeking stories to the press every 2 minutes (even though he's clearly going there)

Was one of my absolute favorites but he's just left a sour taste in the mouth now and I can see why Pep wasn't having him last season.

When he does go to Bayern, and I'm convinced that is where he will end up, I think there will many others like yourself.

Whilst a really good player, I don't think he has shown the club much respect by the way his contact dealings have been handled, and although it is obviously in the clubs interest to get him fit after his injury , I am not aware of any recognition of this from him. The vibes I have picked up from Pep's comments suggest that he is fed up with Sane and wants him to gone.

I hope we are somehow able to get a decent fee , but fear that we will be screwed .

Nailed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.