Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

well I think Livarpool fans are taking it rather well and are goods sports about it.....especially the agenda bit !!!

I love how a week ago all the teams were on board with finishing the season regardless. And all of a sudden 1 week on - there is "growing" sentiment to abandon the league on "moral" grounds. The agendas are so so blatant.

lmao.gif

What is truly immoral is clubs and fans of clubs using a human tragedy of global scale in order to get themselves off the hook for being shite for three quarters of the current season.

All the serial losers are begging for it to be shut down and voided so they get another bite at the cherry. A free bite they do not deserve and, if football is to retain any integrity and credibility, they won't get.

The agendas are so clear and obvious. So odious, so shameful yet so predictable too.

This crisis will pass at some point. Football, like everyday life, will resume once more.

Completing the 2019/20 season behind closed doors is still the “majority view” within both the Premier League and EFL. It is also seen as the most viable current solution to the effect the COVID-19 crisis has had on football

There has even been a shift among the PFA for this, especially as basic boredom sets in, and many players go from being concerned about their health to just wanting to play

Some clubs are again pushing to have the current Premier League season expunged

@IndyFootball

I cannot believe the players would put their families at risk to play a contact sport

Playing behind closed doors brings other risks. Players spit all time during games probably not even intentionally aware they are doing it. No thank you

Completing the 2019/20 season behind closed doors is still the “majority view” within both the Premier League and EFL. It is also seen as the most viable current solution to the effect the COVID-19 crisis has had on football

There has even been a shift among the PFA for this, especially as basic boredom sets in, and many players go from being concerned about their health to just wanting to play

Some clubs are again pushing to have the current Premier League season expunged

@IndyFootball

I cannot believe the players would put their families at risk to play a contact sport

Oh well when you put it like that, if the players are bored let's get the season back on then. The global pandemic will have to take a back seat whilst we conclude more important matters like who qualifies for next season's Europa League.

Not sure I really believe this, but if this is true, it really does show how out of touch players are, most people want to go out to work out of necessity, whilst footballers want to kick a ball about because they're bored ! Tut tut.

well I think Livarpool fans are taking it rather well and are goods sports about it.....especially the agenda bit !!!

I love how a week ago all the teams were on board with finishing the season regardless. And all of a sudden 1 week on - there is "growing" sentiment to abandon the league on "moral" grounds. The agendas are so so blatant.

lmao.gif

What is truly immoral is clubs and fans of clubs using a human tragedy of global scale in order to get themselves off the hook for being shite for three quarters of the current season.

All the serial losers are begging for it to be shut down and voided so they get another bite at the cherry. A free bite they do not deserve and, if football is to retain any integrity and credibility, they won't get.

The agendas are so clear and obvious. So odious, so shameful yet so predictable too.

This crisis will pass at some point. Football, like everyday life, will resume once more.
just been reading this bollocks on RAWK.... a poster named 'S' has merely suggested the season will be voided & the pack are rounding on him...he won't last long....thats how it is in a cult....

Playing behind closed doors brings other risks. Players spit all time during games probably not even intentionally aware they are doing it. No thank you
Surely you need medical staff at every football match?

Surely the hospitals need the medical staff more than a football match?

Surely this doesn't need explaining to utd and Liverpool fans?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.