UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its mind boggling that these directors would have the brass neck to turn up at our place with them knowing we know what they have been up to.
Perhaps preferable from their point of view to being "left out" of any financial assistance as a consequence of their revenue stream being cut off and players to pay.

Sadly it's a small club and we all have to play together nicely (at least on the surface).

No puns intended.

I don't recall any of these clubs saying anything to our faces when they last stumped up at The Etihad, and I don't recall any team being called out for not shaking the players' hands at the Hypocritical Fair Play Handshake!

Yes - David Coleman began the wonderful scousers trying to identify the culprit, told us what a pleasure it was to watch football on Merseyside and never mentioned Joe ... or that we won 3-1.
November (?) 67. Wolstenhome commentating on City said "They look like the champions to me"
Cut back to Coleman laughing: "The champions, Wolstenhome style....ha ha ". Bloody rag.

I would say these top eight are cheats, for me they will always be tarnished and bent !

Trying to see it from their angle ( tin foil hat in place ) , if they were approached/coerced by the dippers/rags for example , pushing the agenda , perhaps they were persuaded that it was in their best interests ?

Doesn't mean that their respective officials aren't fucking pathetic twats, who could have seen that they were being manipulated and said no ,

It is even more telling that there has been enough time passed now and non of the hateful eight have denied it.

Not seen denials from the clubs but have seen a number of posts from fans of some of those clubs expressing their disgust at the action.

Supporters having more principles than club officials obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.