COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...21-year-old-not-recorded-nhs-covid-19-related

So the 21 year old girl who died of Covid 19 with no underlying conditions , seemingly and sadly Didn’t she had a heart attack.

what is going on. It’s like before Covid 19 , nobody died in this country.
Found this as well,they can't keep changing cause of death like these two case in youngsters

Last Sunday the NHS suggested an 18-year-old male had died from coronavirus, but it has since emerged the teenager had tested positive for the disease in a hospital in Coventry but died from an unrelated condition

does anyone know if a company put you on furlough are you allowed to do a week on call.our company have sort of suggested that they may furlough us when the installs dry up but we will still need to cover emergency breakdowns and would do it on the current on call system

Found this as well,they can't keep changing cause of death like these two case in youngsters

Last Sunday the NHS suggested an 18-year-old male had died from coronavirus, but it has since emerged the teenager had tested positive for the disease in a hospital in Coventry but died from an unrelated condition

it’s all very confusing.

Prior preparation prevents piss poor performance.
Correct!

And studies have been done in the recent past on these virus epidemics/pandemics and other countries have recent large outbreaks that they’ve dealt with.

Heard 2 guys going on about the remaining games of the season left
My response

This is why we should fuck football off completely, who cares give Liverpool the title I don’t give a fuck more important things in the world going on
People are dying yet some people would go back in a stadium tomorrow
Fucking morons
Everyone needs a distraction, mate. We can't let ourselves be all consumed by this. That would just be detrimental to all of our well-beings.

does anyone know if a company put you on furlough are you allowed to do a week on call.our company have sort of suggested that they may furlough us when the installs dry up but we will still need to cover emergency breakdowns and would do it on the current on call system

no work at all allowed for your employer.

My point is that their lock downs aren’t quite the same as a U.K. lock down. People welded inside apartments.

Having their temperature checked twice a day by a nurse and having to self check phone in another two times a day (happening right now in Shanghai according to a friend who lives there).

Having magnets fitted to door frames so it can be monitored if you open your front door.

They certainly aren’t fucking about.

the only place I have ever heard any of this is on here.
What’s your source?

Had a text from my cousin who is a paramedic, every cardiac arrest outside of hospital is treated as Covid 19, they gave to wear the full PPE, except, they don’t have it, despite what they are saying on the news. This starts wiping out our nhs staff who the fuck is going to help us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.