So this week I thought I'd try and grow a beard

uncle fester

Now that we're all working from home I thought I'd take advantage of the situation and try and develop my rugged and interesting look - after all how hard could it be - I'm a FOC so that shit should sprout up in no time

alas 1 week in still with a face full of (mostly grey) fuzz - I seem to have defaulted to a cross between Bob Hoskins & Albert Steptoe - at this rate its going to take 3/4 months to get anything of any substance

Needless to say Mrs Fester and the Festerettes are not overly impressed so at this stage its beginning to look like a pretty shortlived experiment

Ah well time to think of something else to occupy the mind (work being the last resort)

Now that we're all working from home I thought I'd take advantage of the situation and try and develop my rugged and interesting look - after all how hard could it be - I'm a FOC so that shit should sprout up in no time

alas 1 week in still with a face full of (mostly grey) fuzz - I seem to have defaulted to a cross between Bob Hoskins & Albert Steptoe - at this rate its going to take 3/4 months to get anything of any substance

Needless to say Mrs Fester and the Festerettes are not overly impressed so at this stage its beginning to look like a pretty shortlived experiment

Ah well time to think of something else to occupy the mind (work being the last resort)

I am growing one too.

Wait for the 10-14 day itch, it will drive you fucking crazy.

Good quality beard oil mate and keep it clean.

The scraggy face look is not nearly as bad as starting a thread title sentence with 'So'

The scraggy face look is not nearly as bad as starting a thread title sentence with 'So'
giphy.gif

Corona virus could keep me isolated for 5 years and I’d still have some shit bright ginger stubble (my hair isn’t even fucking ginger).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.