How will you be getting a haircut for the foreseeable?

My youngest wants to have a haircut and colour like Sergio as there won’t be school for a while. I have razor but god knows about colouring, any ideas?

Let it grow.
It matters not a jot.

I totally disagree. I hate my hair getting more than a centimetre long and it drives me mad if I don't have it cut. When you are used to very short hair it is all consuming if you don't have it like this.

For the attention of young baldies (like Pep)..I'm 66 soon but still have a full head of hair (albeit grey).

wife usually does mine, number 1, but she's not speaking to me, so I may have to do my own which should be interesting

I totally disagree. I hate my hair getting more than a centimetre long and it drives me mad if I don't have it cut. When you are used to very short hair it is all consuming if you don't have it like this.

For the attention of young baldies (like Pep)..I'm 66 soon but still have a full head of hair (albeit grey).

you are going to be doing it yourself then.
No.2 clippers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.